Supports research activities of the Art therapy & Counseling Program. To assist full time art therapy faculty researchers in carrying out their research endeavors through work on and contributions to collaborative research teams. This is a part time position, working less than 20 hrs per week.
· Locate funding sources for art therapy research
· Read, comprehend, and summarize scholarly papers
· Collect, organize, and scan artwork collected for research purposes
· Conduct data analyses and basic statistical computations to include t-tests, ANOVAs, ICC, kappa, etc.
· Develop survey research, disseminate electronically, and interpret results
· Write research reports using APA style and format
· Present at conferences, symposia, and meetings as needed while employed by EVMS and with permission of the Graduate Art Therapy and Counseling Program Director in compliance with EVMS non-compete policies and procedures.
· Understanding that all research, materials, and writings generated by the research assistant are for and owned by EVMS.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in related field. Knowledge of arts-based research or current practices in the field of art therapy is preferred.